So for anyone who loves deviled eggs, but is keeping it clean or paleo, we know that mayo is not allowed! So how can we have our favorite holiday appetizer?!
Well don’t worry! I bring to you, Guacamole Deviled Eggs! In this simple recipe, you will replace the mayo with Avocados, and you’ll never miss it.
These deviled eggs are just as easy to make as regular deviled eggs, and you can enjoy them with not guilt.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 4 large hard boiled eggs
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, crushed
- Peel hard boiled eggs and cut in half length-wise. Spoon out yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with avocado, hot sauce, and lemon juice. Season with sea salt and crushed pepper to taste.
- Refill egg whites with mixture
And that’s it!! So simple, and so delicious.
I made these on Thanksgiving this past year, and they came out great, and were loved by the family (even the skeptical ones). Give them a shot and let me know how they come out!
Eat clean, Lift dirty